Saturday, June 03, 2006

Gay Marriage Amendment

I am quickly becoming a Jack Cafferty fan. For those of you that don't know, Jack was hired by CNN to be their grumpy commentator a few months ago. I think he is trying to model himself after the "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" broadcaster from the movie network. His rants are pretty right on and full of common sense. In this rant he mentions the President's "appeal to the hatred, bigotry, or discrimination in some people" with the gay marriage ban amendment that the Senate will ponder on Monday. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»