Tuesday, June 06, 2006

And the ANTICHRIST is......

I heard this pastor on the "Don and Mike" show a few weeks back talking about 6/6/06 and it's significance. He predicted that the Antichrist would reveal himself on international TV on 6/6/06. If the Antichrist did not reveal himself then this pastor, who goes by the name "Pastor Harry", would reveal his identity on his website.

Well, I checked in today to see who the Anticrist was and I was a bit disssapointed. I was expecting a full name, social security number, picture, and address so I could avoid this dastardly fellow. Turns out that Pastor Harry on listed one name as the identity of the ANTICHRIST.

And the ANTICHRIST is......

M A I T R E Y A

Who?

I googled this name and came up with some information on who this mysterious Maitreya is. According to Wikpedia Maitreya is
the future Buddha in Buddhist eschatology. Maitreya is a bodhisattva who some Buddhists believe will eventually appear on earth, achieve complete enlightenment, and teach the pure dharma. Maitreya Bodhisattva will be the successor of the historic Śākyamuni Buddha. He is predicted to be a “world-ruler,” uniting those who he rules over. The prophecy of the arrival of Maitreya is found in the canonical literature of all Buddhist sects (Theravāda, Mahāyāna, Tantrayana, Navayana, Purnayana, Triyana and Vajrayāna) and is accepted by most Buddhists as a statement about an actual event that will take place in the distant future.

So this idea was just stolen from the Buddhist savior myth. Take a religion that most people in the US know nothing about and demonize their prophesy. I guess Pastor Harry looked for the most obscure savior myth and labeled it as the antithesis of the Christian savior. That's pretty creative! A total load of bullshit, but creative nonetheless.

I was dissapointed to learn that Pastor Harry's ANTICHRIST has not been born yet. What a bummer. Also I was dissapointed to learn that Pastor Harry made this announcement on 6/6/06 to coincide with his new book on the subject of the ANTICHRIST and how he found this yet to be born person.

Well two can play at that game! I can predict that a person sometime in the future may or may not become the ANTICHRIST of biblical prophesy. In fact, I will go one step further than Pastor Harry and predict exactly who I thin the ANTICHRIST will be. I think the ANTICHRIST will be James T. Kirk of Iowa and will be born sometime in the 23rd century. I bet you my prediction comes true before yours does. Whaddya think about that Pastor Harry?

Actually I think the BEAST is alive and walking the Earth. It's name is Ann Coulter. Check out the despicable rant she has against (of all people) 9/11 widows. Check out this link

Coulter on 9/11 Widows: ‘I Have Never Seen People Enjoying their Husbands’ Death So Much’

No comments: