Friday, October 20, 2006

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk 10/22


A message from Rachel

My mommy and daddy (Angela & Graham) are walking with me in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk this Sunday. We need YOUR support to make sure that I never have to worry about this disease when I get older.

I am walking because I never met my Great Aunt Irene who had this disease. I will be wearing her name during the walk to honor her courage and memory. If you would like me to honor a friend or a relative of yours please send me their name when you make a pledge (send the name to grahamstewart@usa.net). I promise to send a cute picture of myself modeling the name of the person you want to remember or the survivor you want to honor.

All donations go to the American Cancer Society to fight breast cancer in our community. Please give what you can, any amount is appreciated.

Love,
Rachel

PS If you get this email after Sunday 10/22 you can still donate on my page.

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=1242704&pg=personal&fr_id=2130&et=5legRltM7lRkBcBYx6Sb1w..&s_tafId=60381

No comments: